1.1 Life Giving Network is committed to protecting your privacy and will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully. This policy is designed to provide transparency into our privacy practices and principles and to inform you of the way your information is collected and used.
1.2 If you have questions about this policy, please contact by writing to Life Giving Network, 1706 Front St, PMBox 672, Lynden, WA 98264
1.3 Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. BY USING OUR WEBSITE OR PROVIDING US WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, YOU AGREE TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION BEING USED AND STORED IN A MANNER SET OUT IN THIS POLICY. We may update this policy periodically so please check it regularly.
2. How we collect information about you
2.1 We may collect information from you in the following ways:
This is Information that you provide us.
We do not collect information from third party sources.
- (a) You make a donation to us (which may be financial or non-financial/in-kind), or respond to our mailings and appeals;
- (b) You request information or materials from our organization;
- (c) You contact us in relation to volunteering or fundraising on our behalf;
- (d) You apply for a job with us, become an employee, or provide consultancy services directly to us; or
- (e) You contact us with inquiries or other correspondence (including via social media) or become involved with us in another way.
2.2. If you interact with us in one of the ways listed above, we may collect and process personal information about you such as:
- (a) Your name, address, email address, telephone number, your age;
- (b) Information you enter onto our website or other hard copy forms at an event;
- (c) Records of your correspondence with us, if you have contacted us;
- (d) Details of your visit to our website, including your IP address;
- (e) Financial information such as your bank or card details;
- (f) Whether you have a relationship to another supporter (e.g. husband/wife)
2.3 We do not collect “sensitive personal data” about you, such as religious beliefs, genetic data, biometric data, data concerning health, unless there is a legitimate reason to do so. If we need to collect this type of data, we will obtain your consent or draw this specifically to your attention, so you understand what information is needed and why we need it.
Information we might receive from other sources
2.4 Your information may be given to us by third parties, such as online tracking technologies. Collecting information in this manner allows us to collect statistics about our websites’ usage and effectiveness.
3. Why and how we use your information and on what basis
3.1 We will process your personal information in accordance with this policy and our obligations under applicable data protection laws and regulations, for one or more of the following reasons:
(a) To administer your purchase or donation
(b) To confirm receipt of donation and to say “thank you” and provide details of how your donation might be used
(c) To provide you with the services, activities or information you have indicated you want to receive or which you have asked for
(d) To comply with applicable laws and regulations, and requests from statutory agencies
(e) For our own internal administrative purposes and to keep a record of your relationship with us
(f) For the purposes of research such as support satisfaction research
(g) Where you have provided your consent to publish your personal data
(h) To provide you with information about volunteering opportunities
(i) To notify you about changes to our services and/or donor opportunities
(j) To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your compute/mobile device.